In recent times, the need for creativity, innovation, and imagination cannot be overemphasized especially when it comes to the sphere of content creation. So many creative geniuses are making a ton of money doing what they love to do with the opportunity given to them by several platforms. A lot of people are now abandoning their regular jobs to pursue a career in content creation as it affords them more freedom and flexibility than any other kind of job.
- 1 Reasons to pursue a career in adult Content creation:
- 2 Best Onlyfans Alternatives For Content Creators
- 3 Friendsonly: A potential Onlyfans Alternative:
- 4 FanCentro:
- 5 Just for Fans (Best for LGBT ):
- 6 AVN STARS: An old competitor of Onlyfans
- 7 Patreon (Best for Non-Adult Content):
- 8 AdultNode:
- 9 ManyVids:
Reasons to pursue a career in adult Content creation:
- It’s an attractive option for making money: Companies like Onlyfans claims that they’ve paid out $725 million to 450,000 content creators, and celebrities including Megan Barton-Hanson, Blac Chyna, and Tana Mongeau are also actively using the platform and even Bella Thorne claims to have made $2m from it in less than a week. OnlyFans reported a 75% uptick in “model sign-ups” in early April, as unemployment skyrocketed around the world due to coronavirus shutdowns
- As a creator you have the luxury to earn with any activity you love doing. You can post your nudes or record your intimate moment with anyone and can make money.
- You can’t easily choose when and when not to work and this helps especially in terms of flexibility. For those who need a very good side hustle, content-creation is one of the best side hustles to consider.
The biggest and most popular platform for content creators is Onlyfans. The purpose of OnlyFans is to provide a platform for creators to create and distribute valuable, premium content they can’t get anywhere else. Creators can set their page to be free or paid and fans then pay to get access to the exclusive content. While creators can create accounts for free, when they earn money from the platform OnlyFans pays out 80%, keeping 20% of the earnings as a fee.
Onlyfans made an announcement in August 2021 stating their intention to ban explicit adult content and even though the ban has now been suspended, one can never be too sure they wouldn’t consider taking such steps in the future which is enough reason to start exploring other platforms that provide a similar opportunity for content creators. To support your content creation ability and aid you in handling your strong fan base, there are plenty of Onlyfans alternatives out in the market. Each one has its benefits and shortcomings.
Best Onlyfans Alternatives For Content Creators
Following is the list of the best sites to choose that are like Onlyfans for an adult content creator;
- JustForFans (JFF)
- AVN Stars
Now, let’s discuss each site in detail;
Friendsonly: A potential Onlyfans Alternative:
Friendsonly is a social network for bloggers and models, also works by subscription. It has algorithms to promote within the platform, you can withdraw money on demand (not once a month), it contains gifts and trial periods for users (facilitates more active subscription).
- Promote algorithms
- Adult-friendly platform
- Welcome bonus for new users
You can Join Friendsonly dot me here.
FanCentro is a subscriber-based content platform that allows anyone including; models, sex workers, or aspiring content creators to build an audience and start earning by posting creative content. There are tools available to let content creators engage with their followers, such as DMs, pay-to-view Feed, Live Streaming, and a Clip Store.
- FanCentro lets you offer multiple different subscription tiers.
- It offers excellent support for creators through its own video tutorial platform.
- Adult-friendly platform
Just for Fans (Best for LGBT ):
Just for Fans is another popular content-sharing platform where creators may sell individual clips and personalized products, Direct message their followers, and go live. Subscriptions or pay-per-view are used to sell content.
- Immensely Adult-friendly content-selling Website
- 70% payouts and sales are compensated weekly
- Effective and fast customer support and tips
AVN STARS: An old competitor of Onlyfans
AVN Stars is a social media network that was created by the AVN Media Network, a group formed around the adult entertainment industry. That means that they’re specialists in providing adult content. You’re able to create an account and then post videos, photos, and more that you can either monetize through a subscription or you can charge on a per-clip basis. You can also make money by referring others to sign up for accounts.
- Has many popular features of other social networks
- Great for posting individual clips
- Models the option to post images or videos that are not sexual content
Patreon (Best for Non-Adult Content):
Patreon is by far the best choice if you don’t plan on producing adult content. It is a great choice for making value-packed videos centered around fitness, healthy living, cooking, cosplay, or gaming.
- Easy to sign up
- Simple interface
- No ads
AdultNode is also a good option for those interested in making money online by sharing pictures and videos. They offer three different packages depending on your needs. They have a basic plan where you pay $5 monthly, a premium package starting at $10/month, and finally a pro package starting at $15/month. You can also get featured on AdultNode and the features are the ones that decide this.
- Fast, convenient payment processing
- Hashtag system to help the content get discovered
- Creator support groups
ManyVids is an adult-only website where users may sell single videos, physical items, memberships, and live camming services. Payments are made twice per month. ManyVids provides live streaming and video sharing features and markets itself as a “one-stop-shop” for your followers. The website is the only place where content is allowed to share.
- Offers various options for marketing your content
- There are several fetish classifications.
- Reliable customer service
Read more of our articles published on other platforms;