Are you an existing member of Clubhouse looking to boost your profile on Clubhouse? Or you are a newbie wondering how to make your bio more stylish and expository. This is the very article for you. We shall guide you through the steps to making your profile outstanding on Clubhouse. Let’s go!!!
You might be wondering what Clubhouse is or what is being done on Clubhouse as a first-timer. Let’s take a peek into the concept of Clubhouse and its operations.
Brief Description of Clubhouse and how it works?
The creators, Paul Davison and Rohan Seth established Clubhouse as a social media company in 2019. Originally built for Podcasts under the name Talkshow, the application was eventually renamed ‘Clubhouse’ and published officially for iOS in March 2020.
The clubhouse is currently a social audio communication app that is available for both Android and iOS users that allows them to communicate with thousands of people around the globe in an online environment known as “chatroom”. In simple terms, Clubhouse is a place where you can create and join chat rooms to meet, talk and share ideas. Unfortunately, you can’t share images, documents, videos or text. On entering this social forum, you shall find a list of rooms and names of present members. The most exciting feature of Clubhouse is the absence of a visual or face-to-face interface, and you don’t have to worry about your appearance or outfit. You can chat while performing other tasks as you don’t need to type or send texts. You are your voice!
How Clubhouse Works?
Unlike most social platforms, Clubhouse is a strictly by invitation system, and an existing user can only invite you as the creators want a controlled community growth. You can download the app, register and get yourself an account handle, but you’d be on a waiting list until you are invited. Most chat rooms are hosted by celebrities, various experts, journalists, and capitalists of diverse ventures. You can also open or create a chatroom of your own.
Bio Ideas for Clubhouse:
Now to the main issue, you might be asking yourself why you need to make your bio so exclusive. Your bio can go a long way to set up your niche to targeted audiences, getting followers, filter chat rooms, and ensure better communication.
Clubhouse App profile Bio – “Who”: This includes your ‘who’ content! Write about your personalities, interests, and characteristics that can fascinate the public.
App profile for Clubhouse Organic – “What”: “What you would do” is the key part of building a Clubhouse bio. Do not post unrelated content. Describe what you do. Instead, reach the audience via the organics and tell them what to do, what to do, or how to engage with them.
Ideas To Make Your Bio Cool On Clubhouse
- Your name: This is the most important as it makes it easier to be identified as you can’t be addressed as just a random person. You can make your name stand out in different ways from customized spellings, flair catchphrases or morphemes, shuffling numbers and names to avoid confusion or whatever catches your fancy. Just make sure you have a name that is generally without controversial meaning and can help you reach your audience, e.g. John Staham44, @thefinancialnomad. Marblevoiceofficial etc.
- Your professional tag/ specialization: This approach can make your bio look much better as it entails your profession or niche and the type of audience you are aiming to reach. It goes a long way to make you searchable
- Your interest: Your interest should contain your hobbies and quirks. Everyone has something they enjoy doing or want to indulge in. It makes it just right to proclaim what you do, from you can find people with the same interest as you. Bingo!. You’re off to a great start already.
- Your North Star,e. your values, ethics, and information can make your audience know you better.
- Your contact information: It is highly advised that you include your contact information in the clubhouse bio. This comprises your address, social links, e.g. Twitter, Instagram, email addresses, phone numbers, and other information that can make you accessible. However, be careful that you do not divulge sensitive details that can cause you to harm in any way. Your location gives you an audience, especially if you are a business promoter.
You can watch this video: CLUBHOUSE BIO IDEAS: 5 Ways To Optimize Your Clubhouse Profile To Get More Followers
Besides helping you reach out to the audience, uploading your contact info helps cement trust and transparency as people can verify your existence.
- Add CTA tags or button: CTA (Call-To-Action) tags are specially modified button that can help your audience connect with you, it serves as a quick link to your profile or services. It also helps if you want your audience to download a file you have uploaded
- Add Keywords: Many disciplines or descriptions are available on Clubhouse, but you can stand out by using keywords that make your services more specific. For example, if you are a blogger in the marketing niche, you can describe yourself as a “Marketing Strategy Blogger” or as a project manager; you can express yourself as “Project Manager at MacDive Technologies”.
- Use Emojis: Emojis add a groovy and relaxed feel to your bio as it portrays a happy, free-spirited attitude to your personality in contact with the grim, stiff introduction. It gives your bio a smooth flair.
- Humor: Humor goes a long way to attract followers and audiences alike. It is a tactic to enable familiarization and a lighthearted approach. It shows or reminds people of your fun side. Don’t be scared to make your audience get a good smile from your bio.
- Highlight Your Achievements: Make sure to include some achievements, either personally or professionally, as it can help you target your audience and vice-versa. Make it self-promotional and sure. Toot your own trumpet. Toot your own horn. Show your successes, give them a little character, tell them which problem you’re going to address. From the very beginning, your Bio helps you develop the link. Give your audiences a reason to follow you.
- Make it Precise And Short: Your bio should not be too lengthy or cumbersome. Avoid beating around the bush or cutting corners. Be very direct and avoid unnecessary information. Your followers don’t need an epistle. Always keep them short.
- Avoid Popular Buzzwords: A lot of buzzwords are put into use on social media. Avoid these words like professional, expert, certified, strategic, leadership, experienced etc. Be creative when it comes to promotional adjectives.
- Upload A Nice Picture: An adorable picture of yourself can attract followers if you make it unique with great editing visuals. You can get a graphics editor to work some super magic on your photo. You can also use great photographic shoots or nice nature pictures as you deem fit, but a picture of you gets more results.
- Widen Your Reach: Compile a list of tags of people who share the same views as you or engage in the same niche to solidify your niche base as sources of information dissemination and exchange.
- Register Your Content With Google Ads: Your content can get more acceptance on Clubhouse if it can be traced on search engines and attain a sample of legitimacy. It can help increase traffic in your chat room and gain ranking online.
- Enable Multiple Share Buttons: The share button on your content can help it reach other platforms online and the farthest corner of the globe. General acceptance will be more guaranteed as your content may reach interested parties before seeing you or even them coming.
- Enable Comments and Yield to Negative Comments: Contents on Clubhouse will likely encounter a customer who feels wronged somehow. If they can’t reach someone within your organization on your website or with a customer service number, they may choose to enter through a different door and post their complaint on one of your social networking sites. Address complaints offline and one-on-one with your customers to make them feel heard and respected. You will instill the confidence that you’ve promised and they’ve come to expect.
- Create Leads For Upcoming Events: If you or your company have an event (webinar, talk show, interviews, podcasts, seminars, etc.), make sure you announce it on your bio with quick links to make it accessible. If it needs a registration process, do ensure that you give clear and easy-to-follow detailed description guides.
- Praise customers or employees, or feature testimonials or images of customers enjoying your content, product, or services.
- Do not violate the guidelines of the community on your bios, such as the use of abusive words, racism, and hate speech.
- Update and Revisit often: As your skills, areas of interest, and expertise evolve, so should your bio. Update it every quarter to make sure it still reflects you the best way you want it.
For more Interesting Clubhouse ideas you can read this article: Clubhouse Bio Ideas: 21 Best Ideas For Your Clubhouse Profile
If you want to make money on Clubhouse, here is the article you should read: How To Make Money on Clubhouse? A Beginner Guide
If you follow these guidelines, you are good to go. Your bio stands to be very cool. Thanks for reading through. See you later.